Monday, July 2, 2012

Tool # 6

I signed up for an account with Today's Meet.  This will be great when I work with the teachers, for we will be able to communicate live when I am not on their campus.This could lead to a live group discussion.  Sally Janacek and I just practiced on Today's Meet; it was fun chatting with her.

Here is the link:  Today's Meet

Sally Janacek created a Wallwisher account and shared with me.


http://wallwisher.com/wall/JanaceksRoses12

The Wall Wisher would be great in the classroom when the students want to have a group chat.  It can also be used at the beginning of a lesson for students to let me know how much they know about a particular topic so that I will know what I need to include in my lessons.



1 comment:

  1. Great job moving along with the 11 Tools Dorothy! These collaborative tools are perfect for you being with us only part time. We can still get your most valuable input in real time when you are at the other campus.

    ReplyDelete