Friday, July 6, 2012

Tool # 11

11 Tools has definitely been somewhat of a challenge and a stretch for me, but I do feel that I have learned a lot about technology through this experience.

I do know that I will be able to use Google Doc to create various documents, and will also use Drop Box to share information with both teachers, other Counselors, and Administrators.

Animoto will be a useful tool for my classroom guidance lessons to add a little visual appeal and motivate students.

I look forward to incorporating many of the 11 Tools next year.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on completing the 11 tools blog. I hope you enjoy your new devices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Dorothy! You worked hard on these tools. Thank you for showing leadership for the rest of us in learning this new frontier.

    ReplyDelete