Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Tool # 5


I used Google Docs to create the GT PGP list for 2012-2013 for teachers to access.  Here is the list of the
PGP GT students for 2012-2013.


The Google Docs will be great for sharing information with the teachers; esp. lists that I have to create all year with the GT students.

Below is the Animote I created for lessons about "feelings"

Make your own slideshow at Animoto.

The Google Docs will be great for sharing information with the teachers; esp. lists that I have to create all year with the GT students.

I would use my Animoto slideshow to create my lesson set, such as how different images affect our feelings. The Animoto slides will evoke different feelings in each student.   Scenes of the beach may be soothing for some, but may cause anxiety for other students.  In a future lesson, students can create their own Animoto slideshow that will illustrate a feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment